- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
Trump gets a taste of his own medicine after he can’t find his limo
President Donald Trump is being mocked for wandering past his limo after getting off of a plane on Monday.
While it may seem a bit strange to mock someone for walking, the video in question is also, well, a bit strange.
After getting off of Air Force One and waving to a crowd, Trump walks down the stairs right past a parked car clearly waiting for him to get in.
Trump then wanders around a group of people in the opposite direction of the car, looking around aimlessly before a Secret Service member points him in the direction of the car.
The video is entirely benign, but it sparked criticism due to Trump making an issue of people not being able to get into cars in the past.
In October, Trump criticized then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton for not having the stamina to be president after she stumbled into a limo.
“She can’t make it 15 feet into her car,” Trump said as he mocked her by flopping his arms. “Give me a break.”
Clearly, people on Twitter found Trump’s conundrum amusing.
Trump can't find his limousine right in front of his FACE? Oh, we are truly FUCKED!
— josue reyes (@JosueTeleman11) July 5, 2017
tRump can't find his limo in front of his nose. pic.twitter.com/h2fVNb9YJ4
— Helen's Daughter (@marymansour1939) July 5, 2017
I have actually done the walking past a car thing, but unlike Trump's, it wasn't a fuck off great big limo surrounded by security.
— Andie (@AndieDelicacy) July 5, 2017
You can watch the Trump-limousine video here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).