- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Today 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Today 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
Trump gets a taste of his own medicine after he can’t find his limo
President Donald Trump is being mocked for wandering past his limo after getting off of a plane on Monday.
While it may seem a bit strange to mock someone for walking, the video in question is also, well, a bit strange.
After getting off of Air Force One and waving to a crowd, Trump walks down the stairs right past a parked car clearly waiting for him to get in.
Trump then wanders around a group of people in the opposite direction of the car, looking around aimlessly before a Secret Service member points him in the direction of the car.
The video is entirely benign, but it sparked criticism due to Trump making an issue of people not being able to get into cars in the past.
In October, Trump criticized then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton for not having the stamina to be president after she stumbled into a limo.
“She can’t make it 15 feet into her car,” Trump said as he mocked her by flopping his arms. “Give me a break.”
Clearly, people on Twitter found Trump’s conundrum amusing.
Trump can't find his limousine right in front of his FACE? Oh, we are truly FUCKED!
— josue reyes (@JosueTeleman11) July 5, 2017
tRump can't find his limo in front of his nose. pic.twitter.com/h2fVNb9YJ4
— Helen's Daughter (@marymansour1939) July 5, 2017
I have actually done the walking past a car thing, but unlike Trump's, it wasn't a fuck off great big limo surrounded by security.
— Andie (@AndieDelicacy) July 5, 2017
You can watch the Trump-limousine video here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).