- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos 2 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
Trump gets a taste of his own medicine after he can’t find his limo
President Donald Trump is being mocked for wandering past his limo after getting off of a plane on Monday.
While it may seem a bit strange to mock someone for walking, the video in question is also, well, a bit strange.
After getting off of Air Force One and waving to a crowd, Trump walks down the stairs right past a parked car clearly waiting for him to get in.
Trump then wanders around a group of people in the opposite direction of the car, looking around aimlessly before a Secret Service member points him in the direction of the car.
The video is entirely benign, but it sparked criticism due to Trump making an issue of people not being able to get into cars in the past.
In October, Trump criticized then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton for not having the stamina to be president after she stumbled into a limo.
“She can’t make it 15 feet into her car,” Trump said as he mocked her by flopping his arms. “Give me a break.”
Clearly, people on Twitter found Trump’s conundrum amusing.
Trump can't find his limousine right in front of his FACE? Oh, we are truly FUCKED!
— josue reyes (@JosueTeleman11) July 5, 2017
tRump can't find his limo in front of his nose. pic.twitter.com/h2fVNb9YJ4
— Helen's Daughter (@marymansour1939) July 5, 2017
I have actually done the walking past a car thing, but unlike Trump's, it wasn't a fuck off great big limo surrounded by security.
— Andie (@AndieDelicacy) July 5, 2017
You can watch the Trump-limousine video here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).