- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral 2 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? 2 Years Ago
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
Donald Trump is upset that Democrats are taking his biased survey on media bias
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
The mainstream media shakedown continues.
President Donald Trump‘s mainstream media accountability survey seems to have gotten off on the left foot, according to an email pushed to his PAC list on Friday.
According to several reports and accounts on Twitter, a second email regarding Trump’s survey—an incredibly biased questionnaire that asks negatively leading questions regarding the media and that was supposedly launched in the name of media accountability—urges supporters to take the survey themselves, despite the fact that the survey was pushed less than a day prior.
Yes, that’s correct. The president believes, once again, that another poll is rigged. This time, it’s a poll he’s created himself.
“The President emailed you to take the urgent Mainstream Media Accountability Survey. Since then, mainstream media outlets have viciously attacked it … and thousands of Democrats have taken it to try to sabotage the results. Which is why we need your IMMEDIATE help as one of President Trump’s biggest supporters,” the email reads.
Trump’s tweet on Friday, sent hours after the follow-up email, seemed to echo this resentful sentiment toward the media, with Trump bashing the New York Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN, calling the outlets “the enemy of the American people.”
The survey itself is obviously directed toward Trump’s supporters and the Republican party in general, with several of the questions referencing “our Party” and “our message.”
Two of the questions do mention the Democratic party—one asks if the media pits Republicans against each other to elect the other party’s members, while another insists that Republicans did not obstruct Barack Obama while mentioning that Democrats are obstructing Trump.
Such actions call into question Trump’s sincerity when he claimed he wanted to be the president for “all Americans.”
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.