- How do 4DX movies work? 4 Months Ago
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ 4 Months Ago
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
His son also noticed the video.
President Donald Trump mocked former Vice President Joe Biden’s response to allegations that he inappropriately touched women on Thursday afternoon.
The president tweeted a video that shows Biden’s response to the allegations with images of him in the past superimposed over it touching him.
The video appears to be from an account that he’s retweeted before, according to the Daily Beast.
“WELCOME BACK JOE!” the president wrote, appearing to reference the likely 2020 presidential bid from Biden.
WELCOME BACK JOE! pic.twitter.com/b2NbBSX3sx— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2019
The video that Trump retweeted is taken from a video posted by Biden where he addressed the allegations and said he was trying to make a “human connection.”
However, many people have criticized the former vice president for not apologizing during it.
The president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., also retweeted the video.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).