- How much money do you need to book Beyoncé for your wedding? Monday 8:00 PM
- Twitter is stoked about Netflix’s Fyre Fest documentary Monday 7:37 PM
- Jacquees launches Twitter debate after calling himself ‘King of R&B’ Monday 6:52 PM
- Watch a British politician steal a ceremonial mace to halt Brexit proceedings Monday 6:07 PM
- Dog waits for weeks by his family’s burned house after California wildfire Monday 5:45 PM
- Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes suspended from YouTube Monday 3:46 PM
- The best sex toys for couples to heat up the holidays Monday 3:35 PM
- Chrissy Teigen shares tattoo her dad got of her face for her birthday Monday 3:31 PM
- Kavanaugh votes against hearing Planned Parenthood defunding case Monday 3:14 PM
- YouTube’s 2018 Rewind video is one of the most-hated videos of all time Monday 12:37 PM
- Roger the buff kangaroo has died at the age of 12 Monday 12:34 PM
- Elon Musk says no one is censoring his tweets Monday 12:22 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for heist movie starring Ben Affleck and Oscar Isaac Monday 12:18 PM
- Offset tweeted about missing Cardi B—and the internet isn’t having it Monday 12:17 PM
- Why this wild Trump resignation conspiracy theory really makes a lot of sense Monday 12:14 PM
“There was no sleeping (hehe) and he was just a goofy reality TV star,” she wrote in response to a user who called her a “slut.”
In her tweet, Daniels added, “People DO care that he lied about it, had me bullied, broke laws to cover it up, etc.”
Technically I didn't sleep with the POTUS 12 years ago. There was no sleeping (hehe) and he was just a goofy reality TV star. But I digress…People DO care that he lied about it, had me bullied, broke laws to cover it up, etc. And PS…I am NOT going anywhere. xoxoxo https://t.co/Js9sEnanIk
— Stormy Daniels (@StormyDaniels) March 20, 2018
Daniels’ tweet came the same day as reports that she passed a polygraph test in 2011 in which she said she had unprotected sex with Trump, according to the Huffington Post. Her lawyer, Michael Avenetti, reportedly paid $25,000 for a video of the actress taking the test.
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) March 20, 2018
For months, reports have flooded in with details about Daniels’ alleged 2006 affair with Trump. She’s now suing the president, claiming a nondisclosure agreement where she was paid $130,000 to remain silent on the ordeal is invalid because he never signed it.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.