- Russian TV praises robot that is really a dude in a costume 9 Months Ago
- This YouTuber put semi-permanent freckles on her face—and it was a catastrophe Today 3:57 PM
- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy Today 1:48 PM
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 Today 1:43 PM
- Sean Hannity busted deleting all his old Michael Cohen tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Today 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Today 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Today 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Today 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch Today 8:04 AM
The plot thickens.
But the Daily Beast, digging through old copies of Forbes, discovered that the magazine Trump was allegedly spanked with couldn’t have been that one because the spanking allegedly occurred in July 2006.
Trump’s Forbes cover came out in September 2006.
Instead, the news outlet says, the magazine could have been the premiere issue of Trump Magazine.
Daniels spoke about the spanking rumors during her interview with 60 Minutes earlier this week.
“And so I was like, ‘Does this—does this normally work for you?’ And he looked very taken back, like, he didn’t really understand what I was saying. Like, I was, ‘does, just, you know, talking about yourself normally work?’ And I was like, ‘Someone should take that magazine and spank you with it.’ And I’ll never forget the look on his face.”
“Just, I don’t think anyone’s ever spoken to him like that, especially, you know, a young woman who looked like me. And I said, you know, ‘Give me that,’ and I just remember him going, ‘You wouldn’t.’ ‘Hand it over.’ And—so he did, and I was like, ‘turn around, drop ’em,'” she said, adding: “So he turned around and pulled his pants down a little—you know had underwear on and stuff and I just gave him a couple swats.”
The Daily Beast reports the Trump Magazine released at the time had the now-president on the cover with the words “ON TOP OF THE WORLD” written on it.
You can read more about the possible magazine used during the alleged spanking here.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).