- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Thursday 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Thursday 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Thursday 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Thursday 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Thursday 11:29 AM
The plot thickens.
But the Daily Beast, digging through old copies of Forbes, discovered that the magazine Trump was allegedly spanked with couldn’t have been that one because the spanking allegedly occurred in July 2006.
Trump’s Forbes cover came out in September 2006.
Instead, the news outlet says, the magazine could have been the premiere issue of Trump Magazine.
Daniels spoke about the spanking rumors during her interview with 60 Minutes earlier this week.
“And so I was like, ‘Does this—does this normally work for you?’ And he looked very taken back, like, he didn’t really understand what I was saying. Like, I was, ‘does, just, you know, talking about yourself normally work?’ And I was like, ‘Someone should take that magazine and spank you with it.’ And I’ll never forget the look on his face.”
“Just, I don’t think anyone’s ever spoken to him like that, especially, you know, a young woman who looked like me. And I said, you know, ‘Give me that,’ and I just remember him going, ‘You wouldn’t.’ ‘Hand it over.’ And—so he did, and I was like, ‘turn around, drop ’em,'” she said, adding: “So he turned around and pulled his pants down a little—you know had underwear on and stuff and I just gave him a couple swats.”
The Daily Beast reports the Trump Magazine released at the time had the now-president on the cover with the words “ON TOP OF THE WORLD” written on it.
You can read more about the possible magazine used during the alleged spanking here.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).