- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it 1 Year Ago
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined 1 Year Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Today 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Today 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Today 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Today 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Today 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
The plot thickens.
But the Daily Beast, digging through old copies of Forbes, discovered that the magazine Trump was allegedly spanked with couldn’t have been that one because the spanking allegedly occurred in July 2006.
Trump’s Forbes cover came out in September 2006.
Instead, the news outlet says, the magazine could have been the premiere issue of Trump Magazine.
Daniels spoke about the spanking rumors during her interview with 60 Minutes earlier this week.
“And so I was like, ‘Does this—does this normally work for you?’ And he looked very taken back, like, he didn’t really understand what I was saying. Like, I was, ‘does, just, you know, talking about yourself normally work?’ And I was like, ‘Someone should take that magazine and spank you with it.’ And I’ll never forget the look on his face.”
“Just, I don’t think anyone’s ever spoken to him like that, especially, you know, a young woman who looked like me. And I said, you know, ‘Give me that,’ and I just remember him going, ‘You wouldn’t.’ ‘Hand it over.’ And—so he did, and I was like, ‘turn around, drop ’em,'” she said, adding: “So he turned around and pulled his pants down a little—you know had underwear on and stuff and I just gave him a couple swats.”
The Daily Beast reports the Trump Magazine released at the time had the now-president on the cover with the words “ON TOP OF THE WORLD” written on it.
You can read more about the possible magazine used during the alleged spanking here.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).