- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
The lawyer for adult film actress Stormy Daniels has filed another motion to depose President Donald Trump and his lawyer Michael Cohen to find out if Trump knew about a nondisclosure agreement drawn up about the alleged affair between him and Daniels.
Michael Avenatti, Daniels’s lawyer, tweeted the renewed motion to depose Trump and Cohen on Sunday.
“Here is the renewed motion we just filed seeking to depose Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen, as well as an expedited jury trial,” he wrote, posting a link to the court document.
The motion requests for Trump and Cohen to be deposed for “no greater than two hours” and asks for “no more than ten targeted requests for production of documents.”
The new request for a deposition comes on the heels of the president denying that he knew about the $130,000 payment to Daniels by Cohen in the runup to the 2016 election in an effort to keep the adult film actress from talking about their alleged affair.
On Monday, Avenatti also continued to make waves, telling CNN’s New Day that a composite sketch has been made of a person Daniels said threatened her in 2011 following her interview with InTouch magazine about her alleged affair with Trump.
Daniels, during an interview with 60 Minutes, said someone told her to “leave Trump alone” and looked at her daughter and said “‘That’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.'”
Avenatti said they would release a sketch made of the person Daniels said threatened her on Tuesday.
“My client sat down with Lois Gibson, she’s the foremost forensic artist in the world, she has a world record for the number of IDs. A composite sketch has been produced,” he said. “We’re going to be releasing that tomorrow along with a significant reward, asking that the public come forward.”
Lawyer Michael Avenatti says he and Stormy Daniels have a composite sketch of the person they say threatened her and will release it tomorrow to get help from the public in identifying that person https://t.co/bMnLxtIX5m pic.twitter.com/bP6bl9hm6w— New Day (@NewDay) April 9, 2018
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) April 8, 2018
“We’re very close to identifying this individual,” he said, but would not say whether he was working with law enforcement with the sketch.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).