- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
Appearing at a pregame expo event alongside her attorney Michael Avenatti, she quipped that Trump should be in attendance because he “fucked more people than anybody,” according to Inquisitr.
Avenatti later used the event to support universal healthcare and tuition-free college, though the once-darkhorse presidential candidate said in December that he has no plans to run in 2020. As the Daily Dot wrote last month:
Avenatti teased the idea of a 2020 run as his fame grew, even releasing a policy platform on Twitter. But an increased profile caused new scrutiny. His unpaid taxes came to light, and last month he was arrested on a domestic violence charge.
Daniels signed copies of her 2018 book Full Disclosure, which details her alleged affair with Trump and the hush money the president reportedly paid her to keep quiet about it.
The AVNs, held at the Hard Rock Hotel, honor the year in adult entertainment, with categories like “best all-girl group sex scene” and “best actress.”
“‘It’s an honor for me to be here tonight because Bob Mueller and I were co-nominated for an award tonight. It’s a joint award. It’s ‘best domination of a sitting U.S. president,'” Avenatti joked, according to the Daily Mail.
Elsewhere, chart-topper Cardi B made history as the first female rapper to perform at the AVNs, according to XXL, reportedly rocking a 40-minute set for sponsor MyFreeCams. Asa Akira took home best mainstream star of the year honors.
- Asa Akira talks feminist porn, ‘Rick and Morty’ fetishes, and hosting the Pornhub Awards
- Conspiracy claims Stormy Daniels is part of elite sex cult
- Stormy Daniels makes triumphant, post-Trump return to porn
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.