- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? 10 Months Ago
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained 10 Months Ago
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
Appearing at a pregame expo event alongside her attorney Michael Avenatti, she quipped that Trump should be in attendance because he “fucked more people than anybody,” according to Inquisitr.
Avenatti later used the event to support universal healthcare and tuition-free college, though the once-darkhorse presidential candidate said in December that he has no plans to run in 2020. As the Daily Dot wrote last month:
Avenatti teased the idea of a 2020 run as his fame grew, even releasing a policy platform on Twitter. But an increased profile caused new scrutiny. His unpaid taxes came to light, and last month he was arrested on a domestic violence charge.
Daniels signed copies of her 2018 book Full Disclosure, which details her alleged affair with Trump and the hush money the president reportedly paid her to keep quiet about it.
The AVNs, held at the Hard Rock Hotel, honor the year in adult entertainment, with categories like “best all-girl group sex scene” and “best actress.”
“‘It’s an honor for me to be here tonight because Bob Mueller and I were co-nominated for an award tonight. It’s a joint award. It’s ‘best domination of a sitting U.S. president,'” Avenatti joked, according to the Daily Mail.
Elsewhere, chart-topper Cardi B made history as the first female rapper to perform at the AVNs, according to XXL, reportedly rocking a 40-minute set for sponsor MyFreeCams. Asa Akira took home best mainstream star of the year honors.
- Asa Akira talks feminist porn, ‘Rick and Morty’ fetishes, and hosting the Pornhub Awards
- Conspiracy claims Stormy Daniels is part of elite sex cult
- Stormy Daniels makes triumphant, post-Trump return to porn
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.