- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
One of the victims of the tragic massacre at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, was posting videos to Snapchat at the alleged moment shooter Omar Mateen entered the club and opened fire.
Amanda Alvear, 25, had been posting various clips with friends from inside Pulse throughout the night. During her last post, however, viewers can hear the sound of gunshots ringing in the background.
According to the Daily Mirror, this is the first footage from inside the nightclub and over a dozen shots are heard. Mercedez Marisol Flores—who the Daily Mirror reports was at the club with Alvear—was also named as one of the victims.
Many survivors of the traumatic massacre—including DJ Ray Rivera—have said they did not recognize the shots at first. Rivera told WFTV 9 that at first he believed the gunshots were firecrackers.
Ashley Velez, the sister of Alvear, wrote a Facebook post where she calls her sister “the best God-Mother anyone could ever ask for… You will be missed my angel.”