- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral 9 Months Ago
- Ben Shapiro comes out as pro-baby Hitler in March for Life message 9 Months Ago
- Facebook staffers caught writing 5-star Amazon reviews for Portal speaker 9 Months Ago
- R. Kelly supporters are using #FirstThem to protect him 9 Months Ago
- Lin-Manuel Miranda tweets his disappointment about Trump and Puerto Rico Today 1:28 PM
- YouTuber Simone Giertz reveals her brain tumor has returned Today 1:07 PM
- ‘Conversations With a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes’ feels like a bad one-man show Today 12:37 PM
- Post-cataclysmic sci-fi flick ‘IO’ fails to stand out in its saturated genre Today 12:30 PM
- Trump peddles right-wing ‘prayer rug’ conspiracy Today 11:29 AM
- Summit1G reportedly overtakes Ninja as king of Twitch subscribers Today 11:18 AM
- FCC’s request to postpone net neutrality case denied by federal court Today 11:02 AM
- School employee investigated for yelling, ‘Build the wall,’ at picketing teachers Today 10:50 AM
- Netflix announces staggering viewership for ‘You’—but many are skeptical Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber Jesus Christ responds to sexual misconduct allegation Today 10:32 AM
- Pro-Trump Twitter blasts BuzzFeed report claiming Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress Today 10:24 AM
Daniels recounted in her 60 Minutes interview last month that a man approached her in Las Vegas and told her to stop speaking publicly about her affair with the president after she gave an interview to Us Weekly.
Daniels said someone told her to “leave Trump alone,” then looked at her daughter and said, “that’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.”
On the View on Tuesday, she released the sketch.
5. This is the man Stormy Daniels says threatened her. pic.twitter.com/KJpxKwQD5A
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 17, 2018
Twitter was split on who it might be, although the consensus was Tom Brady.
— Rebekah (@ToropPro) April 17, 2018
Tom Brady really needs to go fuck himself. https://t.co/sVCGzFGKd9
— Cowbell King (@cowbell543) April 17, 2018
ITS TOM BRADY https://t.co/fx83UKMsDT
— Mujahed Kobbe (@Moj_kobe) April 17, 2018
Someone please tell me I’m not the only one who’s thinks this looks like 2009 Tom Brady .. https://t.co/1DMVczDx4b
— Damon Kecman (@DownWithDamon) April 17, 2018
There were a few other inspired suggestions, however.
Disturbing to see Guy Pearce caught up in all of this.
— Daniel Walters (@danielwinlander) April 17, 2018
The writer's decision to now introduce Kato Kaelin to this story is inspired af. Bravo. https://t.co/1ygjI5InC8
— phillip anderson (@phillipanderson) April 17, 2018
TONY ROBBINS!!! https://t.co/bW8CHiKgTA
— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) April 17, 2018
It’s definitely Tom Brady.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]