- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
Daniels recounted in her 60 Minutes interview last month that a man approached her in Las Vegas and told her to stop speaking publicly about her affair with the president after she gave an interview to Us Weekly.
Daniels said someone told her to “leave Trump alone,” then looked at her daughter and said, “that’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.”
On the View on Tuesday, she released the sketch.
5. This is the man Stormy Daniels says threatened her. pic.twitter.com/KJpxKwQD5A
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 17, 2018
Twitter was split on who it might be, although the consensus was Tom Brady.
— Rebekah (@ToropPro) April 17, 2018
Tom Brady really needs to go fuck himself. https://t.co/sVCGzFGKd9
— Cowbell King (@cowbell543) April 17, 2018
ITS TOM BRADY https://t.co/fx83UKMsDT
— Mujahed Kobbe (@Moj_kobe) April 17, 2018
Someone please tell me I’m not the only one who’s thinks this looks like 2009 Tom Brady .. https://t.co/1DMVczDx4b
— Damon Kecman (@DownWithDamon) April 17, 2018
There were a few other inspired suggestions, however.
Disturbing to see Guy Pearce caught up in all of this.
— Daniel Walters (@danielwinlander) April 17, 2018
The writer's decision to now introduce Kato Kaelin to this story is inspired af. Bravo. https://t.co/1ygjI5InC8
— phillip anderson (@phillipanderson) April 17, 2018
TONY ROBBINS!!! https://t.co/bW8CHiKgTA
— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) April 17, 2018
It’s definitely Tom Brady.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]