- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Daniels recounted in her 60 Minutes interview last month that a man approached her in Las Vegas and told her to stop speaking publicly about her affair with the president after she gave an interview to Us Weekly.
Daniels said someone told her to “leave Trump alone,” then looked at her daughter and said, “that’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.”
On the View on Tuesday, she released the sketch.
5. This is the man Stormy Daniels says threatened her. pic.twitter.com/KJpxKwQD5A— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 17, 2018
Twitter was split on who it might be, although the consensus was Tom Brady.
Tom Brady?— Rebekah (@ToropPro) April 17, 2018
Tom Brady really needs to go fuck himself. https://t.co/sVCGzFGKd9— Cowbell King (@cowbell543) April 17, 2018
HOLY SHIT— Mujahed Kobbe (@Moj_kobe) April 17, 2018
ITS TOM BRADY https://t.co/fx83UKMsDT
Someone please tell me I’m not the only one who’s thinks this looks like 2009 Tom Brady .. https://t.co/1DMVczDx4b— Damon Kecman (@DownWithDamon) April 17, 2018
There were a few other inspired suggestions, however.
Disturbing to see Guy Pearce caught up in all of this.— Daniel Walters (@danielwinlander) April 17, 2018
The writer's decision to now introduce Kato Kaelin to this story is inspired af. Bravo. https://t.co/1ygjI5InC8— phillip anderson (@phillipanderson) April 17, 2018
TONY ROBBINS!!! https://t.co/bW8CHiKgTA— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) April 17, 2018
It’s definitely Tom Brady.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]