- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Wednesday 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Wednesday 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Wednesday 10:33 AM
Daniels recounted in her 60 Minutes interview last month that a man approached her in Las Vegas and told her to stop speaking publicly about her affair with the president after she gave an interview to Us Weekly.
Daniels said someone told her to “leave Trump alone,” then looked at her daughter and said, “that’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.”
On the View on Tuesday, she released the sketch.
5. This is the man Stormy Daniels says threatened her. pic.twitter.com/KJpxKwQD5A— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 17, 2018
Twitter was split on who it might be, although the consensus was Tom Brady.
Tom Brady?— Rebekah (@ToropPro) April 17, 2018
Tom Brady really needs to go fuck himself. https://t.co/sVCGzFGKd9— Cowbell King (@cowbell543) April 17, 2018
HOLY SHIT— Mujahed Kobbe (@Moj_kobe) April 17, 2018
ITS TOM BRADY https://t.co/fx83UKMsDT
Someone please tell me I’m not the only one who’s thinks this looks like 2009 Tom Brady .. https://t.co/1DMVczDx4b— Damon Kecman (@DownWithDamon) April 17, 2018
There were a few other inspired suggestions, however.
Disturbing to see Guy Pearce caught up in all of this.— Daniel Walters (@danielwinlander) April 17, 2018
The writer's decision to now introduce Kato Kaelin to this story is inspired af. Bravo. https://t.co/1ygjI5InC8— phillip anderson (@phillipanderson) April 17, 2018
TONY ROBBINS!!! https://t.co/bW8CHiKgTA— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) April 17, 2018
It’s definitely Tom Brady.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]