- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
Daniels recounted in her 60 Minutes interview last month that a man approached her in Las Vegas and told her to stop speaking publicly about her affair with the president after she gave an interview to Us Weekly.
Daniels said someone told her to “leave Trump alone,” then looked at her daughter and said, “that’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.”
On the View on Tuesday, she released the sketch.
5. This is the man Stormy Daniels says threatened her. pic.twitter.com/KJpxKwQD5A
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) April 17, 2018
Twitter was split on who it might be, although the consensus was Tom Brady.
— Rebekah (@ToropPro) April 17, 2018
Tom Brady really needs to go fuck himself. https://t.co/sVCGzFGKd9
— Cowbell King (@cowbell543) April 17, 2018
ITS TOM BRADY https://t.co/fx83UKMsDT
— Mujahed Kobbe (@Moj_kobe) April 17, 2018
Someone please tell me I’m not the only one who’s thinks this looks like 2009 Tom Brady .. https://t.co/1DMVczDx4b
— Damon Kecman (@DownWithDamon) April 17, 2018
There were a few other inspired suggestions, however.
Disturbing to see Guy Pearce caught up in all of this.
— Daniel Walters (@danielwinlander) April 17, 2018
The writer's decision to now introduce Kato Kaelin to this story is inspired af. Bravo. https://t.co/1ygjI5InC8
— phillip anderson (@phillipanderson) April 17, 2018
TONY ROBBINS!!! https://t.co/bW8CHiKgTA
— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) April 17, 2018
It’s definitely Tom Brady.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]