- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season 8 Months Ago
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is reportedly preparing to write a book.
As if there was any ambiguity about what the subject of the book would be: it’s about her time in the White House. Here’s how Axios described the details:
We hear the book will be billed as an account of her life in politics and experience inside the Trump administration, which she sees as very positive.
As with Donald Trump Jr.’s recent book deal, people online quickly began brainstorming mocking title suggestions for Sanders’ memoir.
Many of the suggestions were critical of her time serving as part of Trump’s administration.
The Washington Post‘s book editor crowdsourced suggestions, which led to a number of jokes including:
Others simply replied to the news of the forthcoming book. “Lies” and “Liar” made their way into a number of the fake titles.
Sarah Sanders to write book about time in Trump admin: report— NoSacredCow (@NoSacredCow60) July 1, 2019
Suggested working title: Lies, Lies, and Still More Lies
Title suggestions for the book Sarah Sanders wants to write about her time in the White House. Please add your suggestion and RT— Venusiantide (@venusiantide) July 1, 2019
' It's Not A Lie If You Say It Enough'
Oh, goody. Working title: Malice in Blunderland.— Linda Hansen (@Linda_Hansen47) July 1, 2019
Sarah Sanders to write book about time in Trump admin: report https://t.co/QOewDlGrtr
While some just decided they had no interest in reading Sanders’ account of her time in the White House.
A new fiction novel. https://t.co/m295J46Kv3— Alicia Carla Simpson (@ACarlaSimpson) July 1, 2019
President Donald Trump announced Sanders would step down from her post last month. This past Friday was her last day with the administrati0n.
- Trump announces Sarah Sanders will leave the White House at the end of June
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal
- Ivanka Trump painfully tries to converse with world leaders in viral video
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).