- Facebook ads are spreading misinformation about HIV Sunday 10:11 PM
- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is reportedly preparing to write a book.
As if there was any ambiguity about what the subject of the book would be: it’s about her time in the White House. Here’s how Axios described the details:
We hear the book will be billed as an account of her life in politics and experience inside the Trump administration, which she sees as very positive.
As with Donald Trump Jr.’s recent book deal, people online quickly began brainstorming mocking title suggestions for Sanders’ memoir.
Many of the suggestions were critical of her time serving as part of Trump’s administration.
The Washington Post‘s book editor crowdsourced suggestions, which led to a number of jokes including:
Others simply replied to the news of the forthcoming book. “Lies” and “Liar” made their way into a number of the fake titles.
Sarah Sanders to write book about time in Trump admin: report— NoSacredCow (@NoSacredCow60) July 1, 2019
Suggested working title: Lies, Lies, and Still More Lies
Title suggestions for the book Sarah Sanders wants to write about her time in the White House. Please add your suggestion and RT— Venusiantide (@venusiantide) July 1, 2019
' It's Not A Lie If You Say It Enough'
Oh, goody. Working title: Malice in Blunderland.— Linda Hansen (@Linda_Hansen47) July 1, 2019
Sarah Sanders to write book about time in Trump admin: report https://t.co/QOewDlGrtr
While some just decided they had no interest in reading Sanders’ account of her time in the White House.
A new fiction novel. https://t.co/m295J46Kv3— Alicia Carla Simpson (@ACarlaSimpson) July 1, 2019
President Donald Trump announced Sanders would step down from her post last month. This past Friday was her last day with the administrati0n.
- Trump announces Sarah Sanders will leave the White House at the end of June
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal
- Ivanka Trump painfully tries to converse with world leaders in viral video
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).