- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Sarah Sanders is reportedly writing a book—and people have suggestions
A lot of people had jokes.
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is reportedly preparing to write a book.
As if there was any ambiguity about what the subject of the book would be: it’s about her time in the White House. Here’s how Axios described the details:
We hear the book will be billed as an account of her life in politics and experience inside the Trump administration, which she sees as very positive.
As with Donald Trump Jr.’s recent book deal, people online quickly began brainstorming mocking title suggestions for Sanders’ memoir.
Many of the suggestions were critical of her time serving as part of Trump’s administration.
The Washington Post‘s book editor crowdsourced suggestions, which led to a number of jokes including:
Others simply replied to the news of the forthcoming book. “Lies” and “Liar” made their way into a number of the fake titles.
Sarah Sanders to write book about time in Trump admin: report— NoSacredCow (@NoSacredCow60) July 1, 2019
Suggested working title: Lies, Lies, and Still More Lies
Title suggestions for the book Sarah Sanders wants to write about her time in the White House. Please add your suggestion and RT— Venusiantide (@venusiantide) July 1, 2019
' It's Not A Lie If You Say It Enough'
Oh, goody. Working title: Malice in Blunderland.— Linda Hansen (@Linda_Hansen47) July 1, 2019
Sarah Sanders to write book about time in Trump admin: report https://t.co/QOewDlGrtr
While some just decided they had no interest in reading Sanders’ account of her time in the White House.
A new fiction novel. https://t.co/m295J46Kv3— Alicia Carla Simpson (@ACarlaSimpson) July 1, 2019
President Donald Trump announced Sanders would step down from her post last month. This past Friday was her last day with the administrati0n.
- Trump announces Sarah Sanders will leave the White House at the end of June
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal
- Ivanka Trump painfully tries to converse with world leaders in viral video
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).