- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election 5 Years Ago
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
British politician Douglas Carswell stars in this sexy dinosaur fanfiction
Warning: It gets a little NSFW.
For the past few days, a strange piece of fanfiction has been doing the rounds in British journalists’ inboxes. Written in Comic Sans, it involves a member of the House of Commons who won a special election last week. Oh, and a triceratops.
Here’s a segment. Warning, it gets a little NSFW.
Former Kernel editor Milo Yiannopoulos first tweeted he had received the extremely strange story about the member of Parliament via email.
I’ve just been sent Douglas Carswell/dinosaur slash fic (NSFW) “for publication” pic.twitter.com/zm4EtwzyKj
— Milo Yiannopoulos (@Nero) October 13, 2014
Other journalists revealed they had also received the story, but that their email clients had wisely placed it into their spam folders.
Further investigation suggests that the author behind the story is a prolific writer who regularly composes slash fic about famous British personalities and dinosaurs. This includes former foreign secretary David Miliband and a stegosaurus, and well-known broadcaster John Humphrys and a velociraptor.
Photo via Flickr/Zachi Evenor | Screengrabs via dinostories.wordpress.com
Ned Donovan is a politics and entertainment journalist who's done stints with GQ, Wired, and the Daily Mail. His bylines have also appeared in the Week, the Telegraph, BuzzFeed, History Today, and elsewhere.