- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ 8 Years Ago
- Sean Spicer is already alleging the judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
It’s not a debate—it’s material for Patton Oswalt
You’ll never think of the Republican presidentail debate the same after combing through Patton Oswalt’s tweets.
During tonight’s Republican debate, topics like health care, Italy’s economic crisis and sexual harassment accusations against front runner Herman Cain were discussed. But according to comedian Patton Oswalt, who was live-tweeting the event, the debate was more like the biggest circus in town.
Oswalt has tweeted during almost every one of the last 10 Republic debates and has yet to run out of material to sink his teeth into. Tonight Oswalt promised to live-tweet the first hour of the debate, which was held at Oakland University in Rochester, Mich., and he didn’t disappoint.
Here are some other Oswalt tweets that had us in stitches:
Photo by Gage Skimore
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.