- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? 8 Years Ago
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? 8 Years Ago
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
It’s not a debate—it’s material for Patton Oswalt
You’ll never think of the Republican presidentail debate the same after combing through Patton Oswalt’s tweets.
During tonight’s Republican debate, topics like health care, Italy’s economic crisis and sexual harassment accusations against front runner Herman Cain were discussed. But according to comedian Patton Oswalt, who was live-tweeting the event, the debate was more like the biggest circus in town.
Oswalt has tweeted during almost every one of the last 10 Republic debates and has yet to run out of material to sink his teeth into. Tonight Oswalt promised to live-tweet the first hour of the debate, which was held at Oakland University in Rochester, Mich., and he didn’t disappoint.
Here are some other Oswalt tweets that had us in stitches:
Photo by Gage Skimore
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.