- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 2 Years Ago
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
Brad Parscale, who reportedly has been named President Donald Trump’s campaign manager for his 2020 reelection campaign, liked a tweet on Tuesday where someone referred to the president as an “idiot.”
Parscale, the head of Trump’s 2016 digital operation, was named the campaign manager for the president’s upcoming reelection campaign, according to reports. However, on Tuesday, Parscale made a curious like on Twitter, especially considering his future employment.
Twitter user @ashish_space replied to Trump’s tweet where he quoted Jonathan Turley, a legal scholar who said he was “skeptical” about collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and the obstruction of justice claims made after the president fired former FBI Director James Comey.
The tweet by Trump was one of several the president sent on Tuesday morning.
Idiot— Ashish Jena (@ashish_space) February 27, 2018
Update 3:42pm CT, Feb. 27: It appears @ashish_space deleted their tweet to Trump.
While @ashish_space’s tweet was one of 9,400 replies to Trump’s tweet on Tuesday, one of the eight likes it received was from Parscale’s Twitter account.
Here’s another look:
@ashish_jena told the Daily Dot over Twitter that he does think President Trump is an idiot and was “surprised” by Parscale’s like.
“Those are my views. He is surely not my president.”
It’s a view that he’s reiterated often.
Parscale has been lauded for his digital-media savvy, but liking a tweet calling your boss an “idiot” is not the way you probably want to kick off your employment.
Parscale did not respond to a request for comment.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).