- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
Benjamin’s account suspension comes after an inquiry by the Daily Dot about the comedian posting content to his Instagram page that is racist, demeaning, and anti-Semitic.
In Instagram posts reviewed by the Daily Dot, Owens frequently makes statements about “shooting” anyone who gets close to his family with a vaccine, states in one post that he denies that Anne Frank existed, and has openly mocked the Holocaust.
“This account was disabled following multiple violations of our policies,” a Facebook company spokesperson told the Daily Dot.
Facebook owns Instagram.
Below is a sampling of some of Benjamin’s posts.
The “alt-right” comedian, who was permanently suspended from Twitter in 2018, frequently goes on hate-filled rants that are anti-Semitic and include Holocaust denial. The alt-right is a loose collection of conservatives whose members include neo-Nazis.
Benjamin has not returned the Daily Dot’s multiple inquiries for comment. Benjamin continues to be on Roku and has an app on Google Play.
Benjamin has recently been profiting off his hate speech on a new platform known as DLive.tv, an alternative social media platform for video streaming.
It allows Owen to stream his videos and to continue attacking Jews, Blacks, and other minorities.
In his career, Benjamin has stated that Jewish people look “incestual,” have “big ears,” and are “always schizophrenic”
The comedian, who is known to his followers as “Big Bear,” has also taken aim and attacked 14-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg by calling her “a little demon troll,” a “bitch,” and “a little gremlin.”
Zachary Petrizzo is an undergraduate student at George Mason University and a Washington, D.C. based journalist.