- Trump gets mocked for his new ‘No C or O’ catchphrase 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada 4 Years Ago
- The recurring fat joke in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sucks 4 Years Ago
- Jack Dorsey personally told Ilhan Omar he won’t take down Trump’s attack tweet Today 8:28 AM
- Taylor Swift drops single with Brendon Urie—and fans are losing it Today 8:09 AM
- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ Today 7:30 AM
- You probably need to hear about this meme Today 7:00 AM
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake.
In celebration of Earth Day, as if it wasn’t already creepy enough, the National Security Agency unveiled the most terrifying mascot. His name is Dunk, and he’s most likely watching us all so you better be recycling.
The NSA released a video during the weekend, not only announcing Dunk but also the agency’s new initiative.
This freaky recycling can/man is part of the STEM Recycling Challenge in Maryland schools, teaching kids what happens to all the junk they toss. After all, terrifying cartoon men are proven ways to motivate children.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.