- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
The NSA’s new Earth Day mascot is watching you
He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake.
In celebration of Earth Day, as if it wasn’t already creepy enough, the National Security Agency unveiled the most terrifying mascot. His name is Dunk, and he’s most likely watching us all so you better be recycling.
The NSA released a video during the weekend, not only announcing Dunk but also the agency’s new initiative.
This freaky recycling can/man is part of the STEM Recycling Challenge in Maryland schools, teaching kids what happens to all the junk they toss. After all, terrifying cartoon men are proven ways to motivate children.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.