- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
The election of President Donald Trump has made for some extremely strange bedfellows: from resistance libs teaming up with Never Trump conservatives to QAnon truthers and Russiagate believers obsessing over the Mueller report.
Now, Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump are teaming up against former Vice President Joe Biden.
Using Trump’s favorite line of attack, North Korea released a statement today calling Biden, who just announced his candidacy, a “fool of low IQ,” according to the Associated Press.
Interestingly, North Korea’s insults of Biden track exactly with how Trump tends to go after the leading contender for the Democratic nomination in 2020. Trump has repeatedly hurled insults at Biden about his intelligence, most recently calling him a low I.Q. individual.
Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2019
Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but while President Donald Trump lobbed threats at North Korea early in his presidency, he’s since become cozy with the rogue nation. He held a summit for Jong-un, where they made vague promises aimed at reconciliation and denuclearization, although it appears nothing has come from that.
“Low IQ,” however, wasn’t the only invective the nation hurled at Biden. It also called him an “imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being” and said that him leading the 2020 nomination is enough to make a “cat laugh.”
The comments from Pyongyang come after a speech from Biden where he called the North Korean leader a “tyrant.”
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]