- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge 8 Months Ago
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
The election of President Donald Trump has made for some extremely strange bedfellows: from resistance libs teaming up with Never Trump conservatives to QAnon truthers and Russiagate believers obsessing over the Mueller report.
Now, Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump are teaming up against former Vice President Joe Biden.
Using Trump’s favorite line of attack, North Korea released a statement today calling Biden, who just announced his candidacy, a “fool of low IQ,” according to the Associated Press.
Interestingly, North Korea’s insults of Biden track exactly with how Trump tends to go after the leading contender for the Democratic nomination in 2020. Trump has repeatedly hurled insults at Biden about his intelligence, most recently calling him a low I.Q. individual.
Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2019
Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but while President Donald Trump lobbed threats at North Korea early in his presidency, he’s since become cozy with the rogue nation. He held a summit for Jong-un, where they made vague promises aimed at reconciliation and denuclearization, although it appears nothing has come from that.
“Low IQ,” however, wasn’t the only invective the nation hurled at Biden. It also called him an “imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being” and said that him leading the 2020 nomination is enough to make a “cat laugh.”
The comments from Pyongyang come after a speech from Biden where he called the North Korean leader a “tyrant.”
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]