- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm 1 Month Ago
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar 1 Month Ago
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch WWE Stomping Grounds for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Trump tweets nightmarish video of himself being president ‘4EVA’ Saturday 3:15 PM
- The internet cannot believe how this zoo conducts its ‘escaped lion drill’ Saturday 1:39 PM
- Spotify wants to take back money from ‘overpaid’ songwriters, publishers Saturday 12:35 PM
- Mac from ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ finally got to play catch with Chase Utley Saturday 11:23 AM
Kim Jong-un is upset with Joe Biden.
The election of President Donald Trump has made for some extremely strange bedfellows: from resistance libs teaming up with Never Trump conservatives to QAnon truthers and Russiagate believers obsessing over the Mueller report.
Now, Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump are teaming up against former Vice President Joe Biden.
Using Trump’s favorite line of attack, North Korea released a statement today calling Biden, who just announced his candidacy, a “fool of low IQ,” according to the Associated Press.
Interestingly, North Korea’s insults of Biden track exactly with how Trump tends to go after the leading contender for the Democratic nomination in 2020. Trump has repeatedly hurled insults at Biden about his intelligence, most recently calling him a low I.Q. individual.
Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2019
Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but while President Donald Trump lobbed threats at North Korea early in his presidency, he’s since become cozy with the rogue nation. He held a summit for Jong-un, where they made vague promises aimed at reconciliation and denuclearization, although it appears nothing has come from that.
“Low IQ,” however, wasn’t the only invective the nation hurled at Biden. It also called him an “imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being” and said that him leading the 2020 nomination is enough to make a “cat laugh.”
The comments from Pyongyang come after a speech from Biden where he called the North Korean leader a “tyrant.”
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]