- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges 1 Month Ago
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story 1 Month Ago
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Today 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Today 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Today 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Today 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Today 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Today 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
American Pharoah, a young prodigy when he made his debut in the racing world at the crisp age of 2 and one of the only racehorses in history to be titled an American Triple Crown winner vs. Vice President Mike Pence, who can’t even dine alone with women. Pence didn’t really stand a chance against American Pharoah, who, Pence reportedly said bit him while he was visiting a Kentucky farm in 2018.
And it wasn’t just a love bite; the bite was apparently so intense that Pence nearly collapsed at the time, and it left a permanent mark, thus initiating American Pharoah into the resistance. “I just gritted my teeth and smiled,” Pence reportedly said to a group of House Republicans at a policy retreat on Friday. “Because you know what, in our line of work, you’re gonna get bit sometimes, but you keep fighting forward.”
The manager of the farm, who was there at the time, denied the claims on Friday. “If he gave someone a nasty bite, I’d know it,” manager Dermot Ryan, who describes American Pharoah as “sweet,” told the McClatchy news group.
Upon learning of the news, people began praising American Pharoah. One Twitter user demanded that we give American Pharoah a fourth crown, while another suggested his next award be the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
“It would appear that American Pharoah biting Mike Pence is going to be the most feel-good story of the day,” Twitter user @LaurenBaratzL wrote.
But did anyone SEE Pounce get bitten? What was he wearing when he allegedly got bit? Are we sure it wasn't someone else who bit him & he's just accusing #AmericanPharoah cuz he's famous? Was he alone with the horse? Was he drunk? Did he even say "no" when horse started biting? https://t.co/5fvnegwoUM— Angela MF Doll (@snowflake4pete) September 15, 2019
Giving American Pharoah a fourth crown, right now. pic.twitter.com/kOw9ewb4tu— 🙋🏻♀️Ella F. Diaz🇵🇷 (@factspusher) September 15, 2019
It would appear that American Pharoah biting Mike Pence is going to be the most feel-good story of the day.— LaurenBaratzLogsted (@LaurenBaratzL) September 15, 2019
First priority of the next Administration should be awarding American Pharoah the Presidential Medal of Freedom. https://t.co/mgDSB8regz— Nick Vucic (@npv708) September 15, 2019
I love that American Pharoah is trending in the US for biting the shit out of VP Pence. Classic 2019 story.— Racing Dudes (@racing_dudes) September 15, 2019
I hope American Pharoah doesn’t get sick. https://t.co/GRpyy7xXO0— John Nichols (@NicholsUprising) September 15, 2019
American Pharoah is the best LGBT ally u can't change my mind https://t.co/biK8iHiRoL— The Official Finnigan™ (@ghosthorseboy) September 14, 2019
I am so proud of American Pharoah https://t.co/LDBiRfEARc— barn witch (@sdequus) September 15, 2019
It’s unknown if the move was retaliatory, but Pence said at the time that he ate some of the horse feed while at the farm. “I did go ahead and take a little nibble of it,” Pence said to a crowd. “I think that increases the likelihood that the next winner of the Kentucky Derby and I had the same thing for dinner.”
- Deepfake puts Trump and Pence in ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’
- Monica Lewinsky had the perfect comeback for Mike Pence’s ‘on your knees’ claim
- The danger of calling Mike Pence ‘decent’
H/T USA Today
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.