- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed 11 Months Ago
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Today 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Today 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Today 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Today 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday made a bold statement regarding first lady Melania Trump and her husband’s alleged affair. The next day, her spokesperson flatly denied Giuliani’s claim.
“She believes her husband,” Giuliani said Wednesday at a conference in Tel Aviv, referring to Trump’s repeated denials that he had ever had a sexual relationship with porn star Stormy Daniels. “And she knows it’s untrue.”
The first lady’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, offered a damning response on Thursday.
“I don’t believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani,” Grisham said.
Yikes. I asked @FLOTUS spokeswoman @StephGrisham45 about Giuliani saying that she believes her husband re Stormy Daniels. Response: “I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani.”
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) June 7, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.