- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free 9 Months Ago
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment 9 Months Ago
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free 9 Months Ago
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday made a bold statement regarding first lady Melania Trump and her husband’s alleged affair. The next day, her spokesperson flatly denied Giuliani’s claim.
“She believes her husband,” Giuliani said Wednesday at a conference in Tel Aviv, referring to Trump’s repeated denials that he had ever had a sexual relationship with porn star Stormy Daniels. “And she knows it’s untrue.”
The first lady’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, offered a damning response on Thursday.
“I don’t believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani,” Grisham said.
Yikes. I asked @FLOTUS spokeswoman @StephGrisham45 about Giuliani saying that she believes her husband re Stormy Daniels. Response: “I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani.”
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) June 7, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.