- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Huckabee, ‘f**kabee’—Fox News host Megyn Kelly can’t keep them straight
They really are very similar.
Monday night, when time came for Fox News host Megyn Kelly to introduce former Republican presidential candidate and fellow host Mike Huckabee, her wiring malfunctioned for a split-second, and she just blurted it out.
“Joining me now, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, who is the host of fucka—,” she said, flinched, and quickly recovered, “of Huckabee.”
Huckabee cracks a toothy grin upon hearing Kelly’s accidental slip up. Then again, it also just looked as though he was slightly out-of-sync with his awkward TV mic.
Megyn Kelly is one of the most likeable pundits within the moderately-likeable Fox News family (at least in my household), so we’ll cut her some slack. After all, it’s reasonable to assume that anyone who’s ever heard Huckabee’s name fought to keep it SFW.
As someone who’s last name is similarly cursed with such ‘f**k’-able phonetics, I can honestly say I know your pain, Mr. F**kabee.