- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes 2 Years Ago
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis 2 Years Ago
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Today 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
Why your local elections are way more important than the presidential race
Do your homework on the whole ballot.
Can you name the candidates running for president? Easy. Can you name the candidates running for your state legislator? City council? Maybe not.
Most media coverage focuses on the top of the ticket, but it’s down ballot voting that could have the biggest impact on your life.
Now hear this — Vulcan Productions and Show of Force are unleashing WE THE VOTERS, a collection of short films that offers quirky takes on the issues that define our generation. WE THE VOTERS is a one-stop, non-partisan resource that’ll spark interesting conversations and help you make informed decisions about the issues that matter most.