- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook 3 Years Ago
- All the games coming to Google Stadia 3 Years Ago
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
Nothing can stop the phenomenal popularity of Ken Bone. Not even his review of Jennifer Lawrence’s anus or his opinion that George Zimmerman was justified in killing racially profiled teenager Trayvon Martin.
The Hill reports that Ken Bone—the undecided voter in the red sweater from Sunday’s debate—leads Green Party candidate Jill Stein in the run for U.S. president, 4 percent to 1. It should be noted this Public Policy Polling survey was done in Florida, of course.
Bone did not beat Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson, however, who garnered 5 percent support among voters in the battleground state. And Hillary Clinton was the clear leader at 46 percent to Donald Trump’s 42 percent.
Let’s check out these polls in a few days, though, when more of Bone’s Reddit threads are likely unearthed. Then again, who knows, the more offensive or freaky he is, the more beloved he may just be in Florida.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.