- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
People are bashing Kellyanne Conway for forgetting Michael Flynn worked in the White House
Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
People were quick to point out that Flynn had already been indicted
Kellyanne Conway, a counselor for President Donald Trump, on Thursday celebrated the news that a former Obama White House official was indicted as part of a case connected to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.
Gregory Craig, who worked as the White House Counsel under President Barack Obama, was indicted on charges of making false statements about his work on behalf of Ukraine. He faces up to five years in prison, according to CNBC.
Conway appeared happy that someone connected with the White House was “finally” indicted.
“BREAKING NEWS! FINALLY! WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL INDICTED in connection with MUELLER investigation!” she wrote on Twitter.
People were quick to point out that Flynn had already been indicted. However, it may be that Conway was celebrating a Democrat being indicted, something the president has brought up numerous times in the past two years.
Michael Flynn is a person who also exists. https://t.co/cQDpJs4pSF— Aaron Blake (@AaronBlake) April 11, 2019
Does Michael Flynn not exist in your distorted version of reality https://t.co/hnbCxEEwrA— Kyle Baxter (@kbaxter) April 11, 2019
Kellyanne apparently forgets she worked alongside Michael Flynn https://t.co/dDBeUUUJ8L— Emily C. Singer (@CahnEmily) April 11, 2019
Umm....Michael Flynn, also a White House official, was charged with lying to the FBI in December....of 2017 https://t.co/5IfRI35ptl— Grace Panetta (@grace_panetta) April 11, 2019
Guess it's not a witch hunt anymore? https://t.co/az7dkbWIxo— Sonam Sheth (@sonam_sheth) April 11, 2019
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).