- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity 6 Months Ago
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success 6 Months Ago
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 6 Months Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 6 Months Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
Kellyanne Conway, a counselor for President Donald Trump, on Thursday celebrated the news that a former Obama White House official was indicted as part of a case connected to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.
Gregory Craig, who worked as the White House Counsel under President Barack Obama, was indicted on charges of making false statements about his work on behalf of Ukraine. He faces up to five years in prison, according to CNBC.
Conway appeared happy that someone connected with the White House was “finally” indicted.
“BREAKING NEWS! FINALLY! WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL INDICTED in connection with MUELLER investigation!” she wrote on Twitter.
People were quick to point out that Flynn had already been indicted. However, it may be that Conway was celebrating a Democrat being indicted, something the president has brought up numerous times in the past two years.
Michael Flynn is a person who also exists. https://t.co/cQDpJs4pSF— Aaron Blake (@AaronBlake) April 11, 2019
Does Michael Flynn not exist in your distorted version of reality https://t.co/hnbCxEEwrA— Kyle Baxter (@kbaxter) April 11, 2019
Kellyanne apparently forgets she worked alongside Michael Flynn https://t.co/dDBeUUUJ8L— Emily C. Singer (@CahnEmily) April 11, 2019
Umm....Michael Flynn, also a White House official, was charged with lying to the FBI in December....of 2017 https://t.co/5IfRI35ptl— Grace Panetta (@grace_panetta) April 11, 2019
Guess it's not a witch hunt anymore? https://t.co/az7dkbWIxo— Sonam Sheth (@sonam_sheth) April 11, 2019
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).