- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
The former executive director of the anti-gay/abortion/divorce Family Research Council’s lobbying arm, FRC Action, and the eldest kid on TLC’s reality program 19 Kids and Counting had already been doing his best damage control. Just nine days after the show’s May 12 episode revealed that he and his wife were having a fourth baby, the magazine In Touch Weekly revealed that he’d molested five girls when he was 14 and 15 years old, and that four of them had been his sisters.
He lost his position with FRC Action, and TLC cancelled 19 Kids. Now Duggar’s name has come up in the hacked data and linked to two accounts on the affair-arranging website, Ashley Madison.
While one account was registered with a birthday one month from Duggar’s real one, and the other one was registered one day off, the attempt to game the system with the old “that’s not my birthday” trick was foiled by evidence that a credit card in his name had paid for the two accounts.
Credit cards apparently registered under a Joshua J. Duggar paid a total of $986.76 for the subscriptions, the last of which was canceled in May. The billing addresses reportedly match Duggar’s home in Oxon Hill, Maryland, and grandmother’s home in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
According to Gawker‘s examination of the data, the profile registered under Duggar’s name had been game for a diverse batch of sexual activities.
“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”
Joey Keeton is an entertainment writer who reviewed streaming movies, comedies, and TV series for the Daily Dot. He's also written about podcasts, bizarre web culture, and politics.