- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 5 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
Jon Stewart is usually the one mocking the news—but this time, he was the news.
Having already addressed it on The Nightly Show, Stewart took to his home turf to address the media’s major case of FOMO as they speculated about what he and Obama discussed at the White House. The general consensus: Stewart was probably a propagandist, pushing Obama’s agenda on the innocent youth of America.
For starters, Stewart says was never under the impression that his visits were even secret. And if they were secret, he says, that’s only because the White House visitor logs documenting the visits were not available until recently.
According to Stewart’s version of events, Obama asked him to visit, and he agreed. Once he was there, Obama scolded Stewart on turning America’s youth cynical, and after some back-and-forth, there was some salmon.
Now, if Stewart really did have a meeting with Elvis, Farrakhan, and the Area 51 alien—well, that’s something we’d pay to see, FOMO be damned.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.