- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video 4 Years Ago
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
Jon Stewart is usually the one mocking the news—but this time, he was the news.
Having already addressed it on The Nightly Show, Stewart took to his home turf to address the media’s major case of FOMO as they speculated about what he and Obama discussed at the White House. The general consensus: Stewart was probably a propagandist, pushing Obama’s agenda on the innocent youth of America.
For starters, Stewart says was never under the impression that his visits were even secret. And if they were secret, he says, that’s only because the White House visitor logs documenting the visits were not available until recently.
According to Stewart’s version of events, Obama asked him to visit, and he agreed. Once he was there, Obama scolded Stewart on turning America’s youth cynical, and after some back-and-forth, there was some salmon.
Now, if Stewart really did have a meeting with Elvis, Farrakhan, and the Area 51 alien—well, that’s something we’d pay to see, FOMO be damned.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.