- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon 4 Years Ago
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov 4 Years Ago
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
Jon Stewart got his wish on Tuesday, and no one is more upset than him that he won’t be around to cover it.
Because it finally happened. Donald Trump, or has Stewart has called him, Fuckface von Clownstick, announced his presidential run. And the Daily Show host loves everything about it. He’s just so happy, you guys.
“America’s id is running for president,” he said. “Trump is the part of your brain that’s like at 3 a.m. going, ‘let’s go take a shit in a mailbox.'”
Stewart’s colleagues are just as ecstatic as him, too. He’s going to be doing the whole campaigning thing just like the rest of the candidates for however long he’s in the race, and they’re going to be making fun of him every step of the way. It’s orgasmic and effortless—a comedian’s wet dream.
Stewart has six weeks left behind the desk. He’s going to have the time of his life in his “comedy hospice.”
My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2012
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.