- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets 1 Year Ago
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose 1 Year Ago
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
Former Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that politics had hit “rock bottom” with the news that an aide in the Trump White House had mocked John McCain, who has brain cancer.
Biden lost his son, Beau to brain cancer, which he said factored into his decision not to run for president in 2016.
In a statement, Biden said, “people have wondered when decency would hit rock bottom with this administration, It happened yesterday.”
In her press briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she wouldn’t comment or “validate a leak” from an internal meeting and that the White House has “a respect for all Americans.”
In 2017, Trump was criticized for giving belated well-wishes to McCain after his cancer diagnosis.
H/T the Hill
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]