- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 1 Year Ago
- TikTok is being used to call out predators 1 Year Ago
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding 1 Year Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Today 11:47 AM
- In ‘Wild Rose,’ a star is born Today 11:39 AM
- The Sinking City realizes Lovecraftian horror in a new light Today 11:16 AM
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ re-release sounds pretty underwhelming Today 11:10 AM
- Google employees won’t be allowed to speak out against YouTube during Pride Today 10:43 AM
- YouTuber Etika found dead, NYPD confirms Today 10:39 AM
- Andrew Yang is holding a universal basic income giveaway Today 10:38 AM
- League of Legends streamer busted live by girlfriend after she finds his Tinder Today 10:19 AM
- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe Today 8:49 AM
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction Today 8:46 AM
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
Jessica Drake, an adult film star who has her own history with President Donald Trump, says that Stormy Daniels long ago told her that she was threatened by a man on behalf of Trump, for speaking out about her relationship with him.
In an interview today on Good Morning America, Drake backed up Daniels, saying she was telling the truth.
“She actually told me about the threat twice,” Drake said. “So the first time she told me about the threat was shortly after it happened. She relayed the experience to me. I said something like, ‘I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine. What are you going to do?'”
Neither Daniels nor Drake reported the matter to police.
Trump has mostly remained silent about his past with Daniels, but on Twitter last week called the man Daniels said threatened her “non-existent.”
A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)! https://t.co/9Is7mHBFda
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2018
Drake once said that Trump offered her $10,000 to have sex with him, an offer she says she denied.
In October 2016, Drake also said—along with other women—that she was groped by the president.
“When we entered the room, he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission,” Drake said at a press conference.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]