- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X 9 Months Ago
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems 9 Months Ago
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations 9 Months Ago
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job 9 Months Ago
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Today 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Today 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Today 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Today 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Black Panther’ nabs 7 Oscar nominations, including best picture Today 10:49 AM
- Somehow Kamala Harris will have to run for president without Bill O’Reilly’s endorsement Today 10:15 AM
- Resident Evil 2 brings old-school zombie horror back to life Today 10:00 AM
- Why Culttture came to the defense of the MAGA teens—and what it has planned next Today 9:34 AM
- Logan Paul is sorry for those ‘going gay’ comments—but he still doesn’t get it Today 9:17 AM
- Students who posted blackface Snapchat video leave school Today 9:00 AM
Jessica Drake, an adult film star who has her own history with President Donald Trump, says that Stormy Daniels long ago told her that she was threatened by a man on behalf of Trump, for speaking out about her relationship with him.
In an interview today on Good Morning America, Drake backed up Daniels, saying she was telling the truth.
“She actually told me about the threat twice,” Drake said. “So the first time she told me about the threat was shortly after it happened. She relayed the experience to me. I said something like, ‘I’m so sorry, I can’t even imagine. What are you going to do?'”
Neither Daniels nor Drake reported the matter to police.
Trump has mostly remained silent about his past with Daniels, but on Twitter last week called the man Daniels said threatened her “non-existent.”
A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)! https://t.co/9Is7mHBFda
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2018
Drake once said that Trump offered her $10,000 to have sex with him, an offer she says she denied.
In October 2016, Drake also said—along with other women—that she was groped by the president.
“When we entered the room, he grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission,” Drake said at a press conference.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]