- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Tuesday 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Tuesday 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Tuesday 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Tuesday 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Tuesday 12:22 PM
Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi knew about Russian hacking while making Seth Rich-DNC claims
An email by Corsi from 2016—between Corsi and Trump affiliate Roger Stone—reveals that Corsi was fully aware that Russian hackers were indeed behind the stolen emails, rather than DNC staffer Seth Rich.
Corsi shared his plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and in an email to Stone, Corsi wrote “That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke.”
Back in August 2016, Stone’s tweet about Rich having “ties to DNC heist,” gave traction to the untrue narrative that Rich was murdered over the theft of the emails, the Daily Beast reports.
In the following months, Corsi doubled down on the theory despite pleas from Rich’s family to desist. The conspiracy theories escalated in part due to a three-part InfoWars series in which Corsi claimed Rich’s murder was ordered by Hillary Clinton, which ran in 2018.
I will be joining Jason Goodman on his Live Stream broadcast today SETH RICH- Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich at Tuesday press conference at 1:00PM at the HOLIDAY INN Rosslyn Key Bridge in DC — I will join Jason by SKYPE – please watch CROWDSOURCE THE TRUTH pic.twitter.com/KJ2Em3AyMh
— Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. (@jerome_corsi) July 10, 2018
Rich was murdered in what police deemed was a failed robbery on July 10, 2016. The emails, released by WikiLeaks beginning on July 22, 2016, days before the Democratic National Convention began, were massively damaging to the Clinton campaign.
H/T Daily Beast
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.