- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement 11 Months Ago
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Today 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Today 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Today 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Today 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
- Howard Schultz pens Medium essay declaring ‘unprecedented appetite’ for Schultz 2020 Today 9:56 AM
- The weirdest movie at the Oscars is ‘Border’ Today 9:22 AM
- Did Elon Musk just host PewDiePie’s meme review? Today 8:53 AM
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video Today 7:31 AM
Everyone is frightened by Jeff Sessions’ visage on Time magazine
Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
It’s definitely frightening.
For a large segment of the American populace, Jeff Sessions has been the avatar of evil in the Trump administration. From being the public face of ending DACA to amping up the War on Drugs, no one has been so publicly supportive of Trump’s “law and order” agenda, which critics say disproportionally targets people of color.
This week, Time magazine put Sessions on its cover, and people couldn’t help but notice that one of the people they consider to be excessively ghoulish looked… excessively ghoulish.
— TIME (@TIME) March 29, 2018
What did Time think was gonna happen here?
I could have sworn Kylo killed Snoke https://t.co/pWjbHvyX7t
— Kevin Coughlin (@k_coughh) March 29, 2018
All Hail The Lizard King, Jeff Sessions! https://t.co/ilWDWg4mz5
— Matt Lipton (@mattliptoncomic) March 29, 2018
— kim sofia (@KreepyKimSofia) March 29, 2018
the power of christ compels you https://t.co/UOuCa00Auh
— ARCHIBALD CARTZ (@pollotropicartz) March 29, 2018
This photo will haunt my dreams forever.
— Kevin McKay (@Kevin_T_McKay) March 29, 2018
Also, while Sessions can say “Nobody’s above the law” in an interview, it’s very clear from his tenure that … certain people are above the law.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]