- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman 1 Year Ago
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
In the 2016 Republican presidential primary, Trump thoroughly thrashed Bush, the early front-runner. Bush had the backing of all the major donors and all the major players, and couldn’t win a single state, falling to a brash-talking, uncouth reality television star.
It sounds like he still hasn’t recovered from the experience.
“I’m not going to talk about the 2016 election … I’m still in therapy,” he said. Then he took a dig at the president.
As opposed to Trump, Bush said, he goes home to children “who actually love me.”
That shot didn’t sit well with the Trump sons, who both went after Jeb, mocking both his campaign nickname and one of his more embarrassing campaign moments.
Jeb! I love everything about my father. I love that he’s a fighter, I love that he has guts, I love that he’s President (all those things you’re not)— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 29, 2018
Also love that he learned enough about politics in a few weeks to dismantle you piece by piece despite it being your life’s work https://t.co/4fcnA1AgAa
Say what you want about the Trump children, those are solid burns.
Neither Ivanka nor Tiffany chimed in.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]