- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 2 Months Ago
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
Like every one of the 2,543 anodyne, downright identical white men running for president, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee has tried to stand out from the pack.
He’s centered his entire campaign around climate change, he’s boldly called Trump a “white nationalist,” and today, he broke out the biggest gun in his arsenal.
Now, you may consider yourself a smart, savvy, well-read, knowledgeable consumer of political news. Heck, you’re reading an article about the debate right now.
So I ask you, without peeking, without Googling. Did Jay Inslee wear glasses last debate?
Scroll down for the answer.
My friend… he did not!
Does he look smarter to you? He looks smarter to me.
- After Steve Bullock’s debate night, Montana wants to know: Who is the governor?
- No, Ilhan Omar, Nancy Pelosi, and El Chapo’s wife aren’t conspiring in Italy
- RIP John Delaney’s campaign, which died tonight at the hands of Elizabeth Warren
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]