- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic 1 Month Ago
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak 1 Month Ago
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts 1 Month Ago
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
Time magazine on Thursday dropped its latest cover story, a look at the power President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner wields within the White House.
It notes his influence on Trump’s 2020 reelection bid and rehashes the highlights and lowlights of his first three years as one of Trump’s main advisers. But what is more revealing is the svelte apparent photoshop Time chose to use for its cover, drawing in his stomach a tad, giving him hips.
It’s the most standout Trump administration photoshop since literally yesterday.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]