- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration Today 12:23 AM
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
Seemingly unprovoked, O’Reilly tweeted about former colleague Sean Hannity’s ratings compared to Tapper’s.
“Sean Hannity kicking serious butt in the ratings. Tapper on CNN as low as you can go,” O’Reilly wrote.
Sean Hannity kicking serious butt in the ratings. Tapper on CNN as low as you can go.— Bill O'Reilly (@billoreilly) October 18, 2017
Tapper’s response was savage.
“‘Low’ would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it—humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT would be low,” Tapper wrote.
"Low" would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it -- humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT would be low. https://t.co/e2d6kOHL7F— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) October 18, 2017
O’Reilly was let go from Fox News amid sexual assault allegations. Fox News paid out more than $13 million in settlements in regards to the allegations and O’Reilly was not allowed to back onto his former prime-time show The O’Reilly Factor after returning from a vacation.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, comparing the ratings of The Lead and Hannity is pointless anyway–they air at different times. Tapper’s show is at 4pm ET and Hannity’s airs at 9pm.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).