- Let’s take a look at Captain Pike’s Starfleet service record in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ 7 Months Ago
- How to watch Demetrius Andrade vs. Artur Akavov for free Today 7:00 AM
- Ariana Grande’s new single ‘7 Rings’ has Twitter feeling broke Today 6:30 AM
- The end of an era: RIP, Critique My Dick Pic Today 6:30 AM
- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Rachel Maddow’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
Ivanka Trump just liked a male porn star’s tweet dissing the president
Ivanka Trump did a Twitter like.
From the always indispensable Trump Alert, which tracks the behavior of the first family on Twitter:
IvankaTrump liked this tweet: https://t.co/xhIk8TC4Lk
— Trump Alert (@TrumpsAlert) June 13, 2018
That’s adult film star Tommy Pistol, talking about … well, it’s not entirely clear.
He’s responding to this tweet, which is talking about the use of Agent Orange?
Because a lot of folks are using photos from Obamas time in office to slam on Agent Orange's inhumane policies. And the non Fox News media was silent about it because it made Obama look bad. pic.twitter.com/pCdZ6aMUUX
— ClemMedia (@JonClem310) June 13, 2018
In response to what seems like maybe a deleted tweet by Pistol about something (maybe?) relating to Trump tweeting about “Fake News.”
So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN. They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have “begged” for this deal-looked like war would break out. Our Country’s biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2018
Pistol’s innocuous statement “I don’t support Trump in anyway. Just to be clear,” somehow—out of 34,000 responses—drew Ivanka’s eye.
Pistol’s other tweets today have been retweets have been screengrabs from the film “Anal Baptism,” which Pistol stars in.
Ivanka’s like not the first porn-related Twitter behavior by the Trump family, as it was once revealed Don Jr. followed an account that did some porn tweets.
While it’s not necessarily an endorsement (accidental faves happen all the time, and she might just be flagging it for something else), Ivanka Trump’s favorite of a porn star’s opinion stands in direct rebuke to her father’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who said he did not respect the opinions of women who worked in porn.
Pistol’s stance on Trump, however, could not be clearer.
@realDonaldTrump will you find a fucking clue on how to do your job already?
— Tommy Pistol (@TommyPistol) June 11, 2018
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]