- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme 2 Years Ago
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs 2 Years Ago
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks 2 Years Ago
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Today 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Today 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Today 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Today 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Today 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Today 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Today 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Today 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Today 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Today 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
From the always indispensable Trump Alert, which tracks the behavior of the first family on Twitter:
IvankaTrump liked this tweet: https://t.co/xhIk8TC4Lk— Trump Alert (@TrumpsAlert) June 13, 2018
That’s adult film star Tommy Pistol, talking about … well, it’s not entirely clear.
He’s responding to this tweet, which is talking about the use of Agent Orange?
Because a lot of folks are using photos from Obamas time in office to slam on Agent Orange's inhumane policies. And the non Fox News media was silent about it because it made Obama look bad. pic.twitter.com/pCdZ6aMUUX— ClemMedia (@JonClem310) June 13, 2018
In response to what seems like maybe a deleted tweet by Pistol about something (maybe?) relating to Trump tweeting about “Fake News.”
So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN. They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have “begged” for this deal-looked like war would break out. Our Country’s biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2018
Pistol’s innocuous statement “I don’t support Trump in anyway. Just to be clear,” somehow—out of 34,000 responses—drew Ivanka’s eye.
Pistol’s other tweets today have been retweets have been screengrabs from the film “Anal Baptism,” which Pistol stars in.
Ivanka’s like not the first porn-related Twitter behavior by the Trump family, as it was once revealed Don Jr. followed an account that did some porn tweets.
While it’s not necessarily an endorsement (accidental faves happen all the time, and she might just be flagging it for something else), Ivanka Trump’s favorite of a porn star’s opinion stands in direct rebuke to her father’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who said he did not respect the opinions of women who worked in porn.
Pistol’s stance on Trump, however, could not be clearer.
@realDonaldTrump will you find a fucking clue on how to do your job already?— Tommy Pistol (@TommyPistol) June 11, 2018
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]