- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
From the always indispensable Trump Alert, which tracks the behavior of the first family on Twitter:
IvankaTrump liked this tweet: https://t.co/xhIk8TC4Lk— Trump Alert (@TrumpsAlert) June 13, 2018
That’s adult film star Tommy Pistol, talking about … well, it’s not entirely clear.
He’s responding to this tweet, which is talking about the use of Agent Orange?
Because a lot of folks are using photos from Obamas time in office to slam on Agent Orange's inhumane policies. And the non Fox News media was silent about it because it made Obama look bad. pic.twitter.com/pCdZ6aMUUX— ClemMedia (@JonClem310) June 13, 2018
In response to what seems like maybe a deleted tweet by Pistol about something (maybe?) relating to Trump tweeting about “Fake News.”
So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN. They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have “begged” for this deal-looked like war would break out. Our Country’s biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2018
Pistol’s innocuous statement “I don’t support Trump in anyway. Just to be clear,” somehow—out of 34,000 responses—drew Ivanka’s eye.
Pistol’s other tweets today have been retweets have been screengrabs from the film “Anal Baptism,” which Pistol stars in.
Ivanka’s like not the first porn-related Twitter behavior by the Trump family, as it was once revealed Don Jr. followed an account that did some porn tweets.
While it’s not necessarily an endorsement (accidental faves happen all the time, and she might just be flagging it for something else), Ivanka Trump’s favorite of a porn star’s opinion stands in direct rebuke to her father’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who said he did not respect the opinions of women who worked in porn.
Pistol’s stance on Trump, however, could not be clearer.
@realDonaldTrump will you find a fucking clue on how to do your job already?— Tommy Pistol (@TommyPistol) June 11, 2018
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]