- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
Ivanka Trump just liked a male porn star’s tweet dissing the president
Ivanka Trump did a Twitter like.
From the always indispensable Trump Alert, which tracks the behavior of the first family on Twitter:
IvankaTrump liked this tweet: https://t.co/xhIk8TC4Lk— Trump Alert (@TrumpsAlert) June 13, 2018
That’s adult film star Tommy Pistol, talking about … well, it’s not entirely clear.
He’s responding to this tweet, which is talking about the use of Agent Orange?
Because a lot of folks are using photos from Obamas time in office to slam on Agent Orange's inhumane policies. And the non Fox News media was silent about it because it made Obama look bad. pic.twitter.com/pCdZ6aMUUX— ClemMedia (@JonClem310) June 13, 2018
In response to what seems like maybe a deleted tweet by Pistol about something (maybe?) relating to Trump tweeting about “Fake News.”
So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN. They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have “begged” for this deal-looked like war would break out. Our Country’s biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2018
Pistol’s innocuous statement “I don’t support Trump in anyway. Just to be clear,” somehow—out of 34,000 responses—drew Ivanka’s eye.
Pistol’s other tweets today have been retweets have been screengrabs from the film “Anal Baptism,” which Pistol stars in.
Ivanka’s like not the first porn-related Twitter behavior by the Trump family, as it was once revealed Don Jr. followed an account that did some porn tweets.
While it’s not necessarily an endorsement (accidental faves happen all the time, and she might just be flagging it for something else), Ivanka Trump’s favorite of a porn star’s opinion stands in direct rebuke to her father’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who said he did not respect the opinions of women who worked in porn.
Pistol’s stance on Trump, however, could not be clearer.
@realDonaldTrump will you find a fucking clue on how to do your job already?— Tommy Pistol (@TommyPistol) June 11, 2018
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]