- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site 4 Years Ago
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s 4 Years Ago
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Today 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Today 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Today 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
Here’s how we’d endorse Hillary Clinton on LinkedIn
What is she really good at, though?
As we’ve learned, it’s really fun to troll people on LinkedIn. You can endorse people for all sorts of things like “glitter tattoos” and “candy.” And now that Hillary Clinton, potential next president of the United States, has joined the little-known social network, it’s only fair that we give her some ringing endorsements.
Clinton is a wife, mom, grandma, former senator, former Secretary of State, and presidential candidate. But what else is she good at it? We decided to imagine what her colleagues in the senate, the White House, the State Department, and people she’s met through her world travels might say are her standout skills.
Photoshop by Jason Reed
We can all agree that Hillary is the pantsuit queen. This is neither sexist nor misogynist but an empirical fact. Though some speculate she might ditch the pantsuit in the near future, she’ll always reign supreme.
As Secretary of State, she surely got in on the drone game. Not that we’ve been reading classified documents or anything.
Photoshop by Jason Reed
Did you know she’s also great at wrangling gaffe king Joe Biden? Neither did we, but it feels right.
And perhaps these endorsements, when read as an acrostic poem, might explain some things (hint: it’s in Libya).
While her email skills leave much to be desired, there’s no denying that she’s got a whole lot of control over her correspondence.
We wish Clinton the best of luck with her campaign, and would love to attend a Zumba class any time.
Photo via Steve Jurvetson / Flickr (CC BY 2.0) | Remix by Max Fleishman
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.