- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Here’s how we’d endorse Hillary Clinton on LinkedIn
What is she really good at, though?
As we’ve learned, it’s really fun to troll people on LinkedIn. You can endorse people for all sorts of things like “glitter tattoos” and “candy.” And now that Hillary Clinton, potential next president of the United States, has joined the little-known social network, it’s only fair that we give her some ringing endorsements.
Clinton is a wife, mom, grandma, former senator, former Secretary of State, and presidential candidate. But what else is she good at it? We decided to imagine what her colleagues in the senate, the White House, the State Department, and people she’s met through her world travels might say are her standout skills.
Photoshop by Jason Reed
We can all agree that Hillary is the pantsuit queen. This is neither sexist nor misogynist but an empirical fact. Though some speculate she might ditch the pantsuit in the near future, she’ll always reign supreme.
As Secretary of State, she surely got in on the drone game. Not that we’ve been reading classified documents or anything.
Photoshop by Jason Reed
Did you know she’s also great at wrangling gaffe king Joe Biden? Neither did we, but it feels right.
And perhaps these endorsements, when read as an acrostic poem, might explain some things (hint: it’s in Libya).
While her email skills leave much to be desired, there’s no denying that she’s got a whole lot of control over her correspondence.
We wish Clinton the best of luck with her campaign, and would love to attend a Zumba class any time.
Photo via Steve Jurvetson / Flickr (CC BY 2.0) | Remix by Max Fleishman
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.