- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon 6 Years Ago
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
Hacker exposes George W. Bush’s amazing self-portraits
Six email accounts either belonging or related to the Bush family were hacked, revealing correspondance dated from 2009-2012.
After gaining access to the personal email accounts of Dorothy Bush, George W. Bush’s sister, and several friends close to the Bush family, a hacker apparently obtained Bush family photos, cell phone numbers, security codes, information about George H.W. Bush’s health, a post-election email from Fox New’s Brit Hume, and, most amazingly, pictures of George W. Bush’s in-progress paintings, which are just as awkward and simple as you’d hope. All told, six accounts were hacked, including emails for Barbara Bush’s brother, family friend Willard Hemingway, and CBS sportscaster Jim Nantz, another friend of the family.
A large number of the stolen emails, which dated from 2009 to 2012, dealt with George H.W. Bush’s recent stay in the hospital. One email from Jeb Bush noted H.W.’s friendliness toward Bill Clinton, noting “how kind he was with President Clinton and he helped restore his sordid reputation. A very tough thing to do but with kindness, dad probably helped Bill Clinton than anything he himself has done.” He added, “Might be tough to say it that way in a eulogy with President 42 there.”
On December 26 of last year, George W. Bush emailed his siblings to say he was “thinking about eulogy” and to ask for advice: “since the feeling is that you all would rather me speak than bubba, please help.”
After the election in November, Brit Hume, sad faced Fox News political analyst, emailed Hemingway, writing, “Election outcome disappointing, but there are many silver linings.”
But the truly remarkable parts are the photos. The picture above is obviously excellent, but it’s nothing compared to George W. Bush’s attempts at painting, pictures of which he apparently emailed to his sister two months ago. The paintings, both self-portraits, are…well, just judge for yourself.
There are also pictures of the family with Ralph Lauren.
And Bubba himself.
But really, let’s just go back to those paintings. Here is the master, at work on a picture of a nearby church.
As for the hacker, Guccifier, he claims he’s not worried about the inevitable Secret Service investigation. “i have an old game with the fucking bastards inside, this is just another chapter in the game,” he told The Smoking Gun. He also said the “feds” started investigating him “a long time ago” and that he had hacked “hundreds of accounts.”