- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes 2 Years Ago
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Today 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Today 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Today 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Today 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Today 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Today 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Today 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Today 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Today 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Today 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Today 12:34 PM
- Todrick Hall’s former assistant blasts him for abuse, non-payment, dissing Taylor Swift Today 12:32 PM
- Maggie Rogers calls out catcaller at Austin concert Today 12:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Unnatural Selection’ breaks down the pros and cons of biohacking Today 11:52 AM
Gore made the comments in a climate change video he made with LADbible, an entertainment website, ahead of the release of his new film An Inconvenient Sequel: A Truth to Power.
When the interviewer asked Gore if he had “one piece of advice” for Trump, Gore didn’t mince words.
Almost immediately, Gore answered: “resign” and slowly shook his head up and down.
Most of the interview focuses on climate change—something Trump has repeatedly called into question. The president also announced that the United States intends to pull out of the landmark Paris Climate Accord, a global effort to reduce emissions.
“We’ve never had a president who’s deliberately made decisions the effect of which is to tear down America’s standing in the world,” Gore said.
Gore visited Trump shortly after the election to discuss climate change, but last month told Late Night host Stephen Colbert that he had soured on the president’s ability to combat climate change.
“I went to Trump Tower after the election,” Gore said. “I thought that there was a chance he would come to his senses. But I was wrong.”
This isn’t the only pointed statement Gore has made in recent months. In July, Gore joined several prominent Democrats and called for a single-payer healthcare system, a system where taxes pay for people’s basic healthcare costs.
You can watch all of Gore’s interview with LADbible here:
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).