- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Today 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Today 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Today 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Today 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Today 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Today 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Today 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the New Mexico Bowl online for free Today 5:15 AM
Has anyone ever said poor Paul Ryan?
We’ve all left jobs that we didn’t like. It happens. You really have to do what’s best for you.
We’re just lucky enough that we’ve been able to do it in relative privacy. When you are the Speaker of the House, even if you are really doing what’s best for you, you’re still gonna get laughed at.
And maybe even dunked on by late ’90s nu-metal bands. Sorry Paul Ryan, you got Papa Roached.
But that’s not all we talk about on the pod this week. We also talk … politics? It is a politics podcast so we probably do that. Donald Trump! What a character.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]