- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Gabe Gundacker is the voice of Donald Trump Jr. and Stephen Miller on Showtime’s Our Cartoon President. He joins this week’s episode of We’re All Gonna Die, a politics podcast from the Daily Dot, to discuss channeling these larger-than-life personas onto cable TV.
We also discuss viral fame, Gundacker’s excellent “Zendaya Is Meechee” video, and Cartoon President‘s upcoming election special, which airs Nov. 4.
But first: You know that Brett Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault during his confirmation hearing for the Supreme Court by multiple women. Did you also know that he’s decided multiple court cases in favor of government surveillance and communicated repeatedly with John Yoo, the so-called “architect of warrantless wiretapping?”
Alan Butler, senior counsel at the Electronic Privacy Information Center, joins the gang to unpack it all for you.
- How to watch your favorite Showtime series and movies on Hulu
- The cheapest way to watch Showtime without a cable subscription
Lastly, we play you out with a little Cherubs, an internationally beloved noise-rock crew of grimy punk rock from Austin, Texas. The cult band is re-releasing 1996 compilation album Short of Popular this month via Sonic Surgery Records.
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.