- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback 2 Months Ago
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC-BY-SA)
Warning: Contains Game of Thrones spoilers.
3 ways to watch Game of Thrones for free
“The burden put on people who are trying to get an education so they can build a future—it’s like dumping rocks on them,” she said during a speech.
As the Hill pointed out, when asked by a reporter following the event whether or not she thought the “dumping rocks” metaphor was a spoiler, Warren defended herself, saying that Game of Thrones‘ latest episode had aired nearly a day ago.
“Game of Thrones is already out in public, now come on,” she jokingly said. “It’s a little hard to do a spoiler 21 hours later. But you’re right, the metaphor is in my mind.”
Q: "Did you watch Game of Thrones last night?"— The Hill (@thehill) May 14, 2019
Q: "Some people are saying you might have given a little bit away... a little bit of a spoiler... about student debt crushing students like rocks."
Warren: "Game of Thrones is already out in public, come on." pic.twitter.com/akWNf3okLP
During Sunday’s penultimate episode of Game of Thrones, Cersei Lannister and Jamie Lannister were killed when the walls of the Red Keep fell on them after being attacked by Daenerys Targaryen and her dragon.
Last month Warren wrote a piece on the Cut where she said that Daenerys was her “favorite” character.
Need more news from beyond the Wall? Sign up here to receive our weekly Game of Thrones newsletter from in-house expert Michelle Jaworski.
- These old clips of Warren predicting the financial crisis are inspiring her supporters
- ‘Fire and Blood’ finally came for King’s Landing
- That terrible Chase bank tweet even caught the eye of Elizabeth Warren
NOW HEAR THIS:
How linguist David J. Peterson created the Dothraki and Valyrian languages for Game of Thrones
Introducing 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST, a weekly comedy show where Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula (two actors who perform bizarre internet content on stage) have hilarious and humanizing conversations with Bronies, top Reddit mods, professional ticklers, video game archaeologists, dating app engineers, adult babies, cuddling specialists, vampires, Jedi, living dolls, and more.
Subscribe to 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST in your favorite podcast app.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).