- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 3 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 3 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 3 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 3 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
It was a yuge night for Trump (and Trump, Jr.).
Donald Trump, the leading candidate for president from the Republican Party, bragged about the size of his penis on national television Thursday night.
“And he referred to my hands, if they are small, something else must be small,” Trump said. “I guarantee you, there is no problem. I guarantee.”
Now it’s all anyone can talk about.
Donald Trump, who has won 10 states so far in the Republican presidential race, also dominated the GOP debate chatter on Twitter, where he gained more followers than any other candidate.
Screenshot via FoxNews.com
Patrick Howell O'Neill is a notable cybersecurity reporter whose work has focused on the dark net, national security, and law enforcement. A former senior writer at the Daily Dot, O'Neill joined CyberScoop in October 2016. I am a cybersecurity journalist at CyberScoop. I cover the security industry, national security and law enforcement.