- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
It was a yuge night for Trump (and Trump, Jr.).
Donald Trump, the leading candidate for president from the Republican Party, bragged about the size of his penis on national television Thursday night.
“And he referred to my hands, if they are small, something else must be small,” Trump said. “I guarantee you, there is no problem. I guarantee.”
Now it’s all anyone can talk about.
Donald Trump, who has won 10 states so far in the Republican presidential race, also dominated the GOP debate chatter on Twitter, where he gained more followers than any other candidate.
Screenshot via FoxNews.com
Patrick Howell O'Neill is a notable cybersecurity reporter whose work has focused on the dark net, national security, and law enforcement. A former senior writer at the Daily Dot, O'Neill joined CyberScoop in October 2016. I am a cybersecurity journalist at CyberScoop. I cover the security industry, national security and law enforcement.