- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
In it, the artist talks about needing to “make time for yourself, because your mental health depends on it.”
“Every new Rihanna interview makes me grow stronger. We stan a work/life balance queen!!!” @heavenrants wrote.
The sentiment must have been something Trump agreed with, because he liked @heavenrants’s tweet on Tuesday night.
(Or, perhaps it could have been a mistake-like).
This isn’t the first time Trump and Rihanna have been linked.
In 2018, the artist wasn’t pleased that Trump was using her song “Don’t Stop The Music” during a rally in Tennessee, CNN reported at the time.
She responded to a tweet from a Washington Post reporter who noted that the song was being played, saying it wouldn’t be used for “much longer.”
The president also has an odd history of liking tweets.
Trump’s first like, back in 2013, was of someone dissing him, calling him “self-possessed.”
After Tuesday’s Rihanna-adjacent tweet like, the president hasn’t liked a tweet on his @realDonaldTrump account since September 2017.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).