- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Donald Trump Jr. received a book deal with Center Street Books, according to a new report, and people online quickly began offering their own suggestions for what it should be titled.
A source told Politico that Trump Jr.’s book would focus on “politics, current events and the future of the MAGA movement,” and is expected to be published later this year.
With the news that a book by the president’s son will hit bookshelves in just a few months, Twitter quickly brainstormed ideas for what it could be titled.
“When #DonJrBookTitles is trending on Twitter… @EricTrump @LaraLeaTrump @TiffanyATrump @kimguilfoyle and I are having some fun with this one! 😝,” she wrote.
Here are some of the ideas for the book title that people came up with on Wednesday:
Pride and Extreme Prejudice— Pseudolus (@Undershafted) May 22, 2019
The Tax Man Cometh
Triumph of the Shill
A Fail in Two Cities
Little Lord Flauntleroy
The Great Twatsby
Twelve Years a Slave to Russian Banks
Malice in Blunderland
Collusion Runs Through It#DonJrBookTitles
The Fault In Our Genes #DonJrBookTitles— Dave (@daveabrowne) May 22, 2019
Lord of the Ripoffs#DonJrBookTitles— Mary Threeofseven (@MThreeofseven) May 22, 2019
- The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes— The Volatile Mermaid (@OhNoSheTwitnt) May 22, 2019
- Moby Dickhead
- Animal Harm
- White Pride & Prejudice
- Of ICE and Men
- Don of Bowling Green Gables
- A Tinkle in Crime
- To Kill a Democracy
- Grifty Shades of Grey
- The Catcher in the Lie
- The Boy Schmuck Club
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Awful #DonJrBookTitles— Zachary Wagman (@zackwagman) May 22, 2019
You can read Politico’s story on Trump Jr.’s book deal here.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).