- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
Donald Trump Jr. received a book deal with Center Street Books, according to a new report, and people online quickly began offering their own suggestions for what it should be titled.
A source told Politico that Trump Jr.’s book would focus on “politics, current events and the future of the MAGA movement,” and is expected to be published later this year.
With the news that a book by the president’s son will hit bookshelves in just a few months, Twitter quickly brainstormed ideas for what it could be titled.
“When #DonJrBookTitles is trending on Twitter… @EricTrump @LaraLeaTrump @TiffanyATrump @kimguilfoyle and I are having some fun with this one! 😝,” she wrote.
Here are some of the ideas for the book title that people came up with on Wednesday:
Pride and Extreme Prejudice— Pseudolus (@Undershafted) May 22, 2019
The Tax Man Cometh
Triumph of the Shill
A Fail in Two Cities
Little Lord Flauntleroy
The Great Twatsby
Twelve Years a Slave to Russian Banks
Malice in Blunderland
Collusion Runs Through It#DonJrBookTitles
The Fault In Our Genes #DonJrBookTitles— Dave (@daveabrowne) May 22, 2019
Lord of the Ripoffs#DonJrBookTitles— Mary Threeofseven (@MThreeofseven) May 22, 2019
- The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes— The Volatile Mermaid (@OhNoSheTwitnt) May 22, 2019
- Moby Dickhead
- Animal Harm
- White Pride & Prejudice
- Of ICE and Men
- Don of Bowling Green Gables
- A Tinkle in Crime
- To Kill a Democracy
- Grifty Shades of Grey
- The Catcher in the Lie
- The Boy Schmuck Club
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Awful #DonJrBookTitles— Zachary Wagman (@zackwagman) May 22, 2019
You can read Politico’s story on Trump Jr.’s book deal here.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).