- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ 1 Year Ago
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed 1 Year Ago
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
Did you know it was Donald Trump Jr.’s birthday? Well, per the puff piece he shared, he’d like you to celebrate him by checking out a slideshow of his most “Bada$$” Instagram pictures.
That’s right, in what is a late entry for the saddest and bleakest tweet of the year, the president’s son tweeted a link to a Daily Caller post that was flattering of him and his “pretty fire Instagram.”
The not-so-extraordinarily “Bada$$” slideshow includes several images of the president’s son on trophy hunting expeditions, fishing, and with family.
Trump Jr., who turned 41 years old on Monday, made no other mention of his birthday on the platform other than this tweet. But he found little congratulations or celebration online.
Instead, some users said it came across as a tragic and desperate.
Quite possibly the saddest thing I’ve ever seen on Twitter— Mike P Williams (@Mike_P_Williams) December 31, 2018
Others offered no credit, blasting him as a straight-up attention-seeking egotist.
Narcissists gotta narcissist.— Princi Cat (@FranceWorldProb) December 31, 2018
Like many of his tweets, this one was followed up by an avalanche of memes and tweets telling him how he would be behind bars soon.
Enjoy! It could be your last not behind bars!— Patois Reilly (@ContraFari) December 31, 2018
Trump Jr., of course, emerged as a person of interest to federal investigators exploring allegations of collusion over a 2016 meeting he had with Russian nationals promising compromising material on his father’s then-rival Hillary Clinton.
His potential indictment has long been speculated about, although nothing has currently materialized.
David Gilmour is a reporter who specializes in national politics, internet culture, and technology.