- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Less than two weeks after the White House issued a one-day press pass to the Alex Jones-run website that has peddled the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and is reportedly the subject of an FBI probe, the Trump administration sent out an email Saturday linking to an InfoWars article.
Trump campaign just blasted out an email that contains a link to InfoWars pic.twitter.com/yCcJAqMLAf— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) June 3, 2017
Dozens gathering to support President Trump at WH. Shouts of, Pittsburgh Not Paris! pic.twitter.com/8HqFvMnkbt— Tom Vanden Brook (@tvandenbrook) June 3, 2017
As for the grievances held by at least one InfoWars/Trump supporter against the Paris Climate Accord, well, he’s not entirely sure.
Guy with “Infowars dot com— CNN is ISIS!” sign asked why the Paris deal was bad:— Tom Namako (@TomNamako) June 3, 2017
“I personally haven’t looked into it. I just trust Trump" pic.twitter.com/msdmRVr5Fp
After pulling out of the Paris Accord this past week, Trump also announced a “Pittsburgh, Not Paris” rally for Saturday. Trump, however, was not there with his supporters. Instead …
Crazy upside down world Part II. Anti Elites Rally outside WH "Pittsburgh not Paris." Where's POTUS. At his family golf course in Virginia. pic.twitter.com/ud8mpZibU6— Eric Lipton (@EricLiptonNYT) June 3, 2017
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.