- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian 4 Years Ago
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
Shortly after naming Donald Trump “the White ISIS,” The Daily Show also aired a segment about Trump’s creepy comments about his daughter Ivanka. Guess which one Trump decided to respond to on live TV.
Blithely ignoring the whole ISIS thing, Trump used the unlikely platform of Live with Kelly and Michael to tackle The Daily Show‘s incest comments. His defense? Apparently he was only joking when he said that he would date his own daughter “if I weren’t married, et cetera.”
In a segment titled “Again, don’t forget: Donald Trump wants to bang his daughter,” Trevor Noah pointed out that, if Trump was joking, no one seemed to be laughing.
Will Donald Trump ever stop providing late-night shows with new material? All signs point to no.
Screengrab via The Daily Show/Comedy Central
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor