- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
By now, you’re well aware that Donald Trump thinks it’s perfectly OK to sexually assault women because he’s famous. And that he hit on a married woman while also married, referred to his wife as a monster while she was pregnant, thinks it’s more than fine to call his daughter a piece of ass, and violated the privacy of pageant contests. But did you also know that this misogynist is also a racist?
Take your pick of underserved communities and, chances are, the Republican nominee has publicly uttered some terribly offensive shit about them at a rally, to say nothing of his discriminatory business practices.
The perfect melding of both narcissistic political events and his bullshit business savvy was his reality show, the Apprentice. It was a chance for Donald Trump to go full Donald Trump on national television, but only to a point. Not all of his reprehensible comments he may have made ended up on air.
People are begging for audio from the show, which ran for over a decade with the Donald at the helm. Rumors abound that Trump said the n-word. And that it costs a pretty penny to send these tapes into the wild.
Producer Bill Pruitt hinted at footage from the first two seasons alone being far worse than what the Washington Post unearthed on Friday. Doc McStuffins creator and executive producer Chris Nee claims that “far worse” statement is a racial epithet. Nee tweeted at noted Trump hater and legitimate billionair Mark Cuban to get the ball rolling and fork over the $5 million it could take to bring Trump down.
According to TMZ, the footage we’re all waiting for is technically owned by MGM. It’s unclear the extent of the legal hurdles needed to be cleared to avoid a lawsuit. Show creator Mark Burnett has yet to issue a statement about Pruitt’s claims and Trump appears to be preparing for Sunday night’s debate, whatever the hell that’s worth.
Update 4:29pm CT Oct. 9: A GoFundMe campaign has been set up for whoever leaks the Apprentice footage in question.
The campaign has raised $160 within its first 45 minutes.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.