- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Ted Cruz blames Bernie Sanders as 2 men attempt exorcism on him
Just a normal day on the campaign trail.
Nobody ever said campaigning for the presidency would be boring.
Two men entered a Ted Cruz town hall equipped with mirrors and a wooden cross to, uh, perform an exorcism on the Texas senator on Monday. Seriously.
“Ted Cruz look in the mirror and let the evil spirit leave!” one man shouted at the event in New Hampshire. “Leave your power hungry demonic soul! He’s possessed by a demon! The demon has to leave. That’s why the body is so disgusting to look at!”
Cruz blamed the two men trying to perform an exorcism on… the Bernie Sanders campaign? Yup.
“Very nice young man,” Cruz said. “A very confused fellow… apparently the Bernie Sanders campaign,” Cruz said, his voice trailing off as the protesters were shoved out the door by a police officer.
The two men declined to give their names to reporters, but pretended to vomit while leaving the event.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY 2.0) | Remix by Max Fleishman
Once named one of Forbes’ 20 Under 20 and hired as a staff writer for the Daily Dot when he was still a senior in high school, William Turton is a rising tech reporter focusing on information security, hacking culture, and politics. Since leaving the Daily Dot in April 2016, his work has appeared on Gizmodo, the Outline, and Vice News Tonight on HBO.