- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
Hillary Clinton trolls Chris Christie on Snapchat showing the two sharing a warm moment together
Imagine Hillary Clinton sipping tea before sharing these snaps.
At the Republican National Convention this week, insults and threats toward presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton are flying left and right, including linking the former secretary of state to Lucifer. A number of criticisms were lobbed her way during New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie‘s convention speech on Tuesday night.
“Tonight, as a former federal prosecutor, I welcome the opportunity to hold [Clinton] accountable for her performance and her character,” Christie said. Throughout his speech, the crowd broke into chants of “Lock her up.”
In a quick response to Christie’s remarks, Clinton’s campaign shared a snap Wednesday of an amicable meeting between her and Christie earlier this year. CNN’s political producer Dan Merica shared a recording of the Snapchat story on Twitter.
In the video, Christie can be heard saying, “All I do is hug Democrats, you know that, it gets me in trouble all the time.” In a following clip, he said, “Tell the President I said hi … Good luck out there.”
Christie, who at one point was considered a strong contender to become Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump‘s vice presidential pick, said he was speaking at the RNC not just as governor but as a friend of the businessman for the past 14 years. He dragged Clinton for her “dismal record as Secretary of State.”
But Clinton, clearly, was prepared with the receipts.
Selena Larson is a technology reporter based in San Francisco who writes about the intersection of technology and culture. Her work explores new technologies and the way they impact industries, human behavior, and security and privacy. Since leaving the Daily Dot, she's reported for CNN Money and done technical writing for cybersecurity firm Dragos.