- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 3 Years Ago
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? 3 Years Ago
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ Today 9:27 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
Hillary Clinton trolls Chris Christie on Snapchat showing the two sharing a warm moment together
Imagine Hillary Clinton sipping tea before sharing these snaps.
At the Republican National Convention this week, insults and threats toward presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton are flying left and right, including linking the former secretary of state to Lucifer. A number of criticisms were lobbed her way during New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie‘s convention speech on Tuesday night.
“Tonight, as a former federal prosecutor, I welcome the opportunity to hold [Clinton] accountable for her performance and her character,” Christie said. Throughout his speech, the crowd broke into chants of “Lock her up.”
In a quick response to Christie’s remarks, Clinton’s campaign shared a snap Wednesday of an amicable meeting between her and Christie earlier this year. CNN’s political producer Dan Merica shared a recording of the Snapchat story on Twitter.
In the video, Christie can be heard saying, “All I do is hug Democrats, you know that, it gets me in trouble all the time.” In a following clip, he said, “Tell the President I said hi … Good luck out there.”
Christie, who at one point was considered a strong contender to become Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump‘s vice presidential pick, said he was speaking at the RNC not just as governor but as a friend of the businessman for the past 14 years. He dragged Clinton for her “dismal record as Secretary of State.”
But Clinton, clearly, was prepared with the receipts.
Selena Larson is a technology reporter based in San Francisco who writes about the intersection of technology and culture. Her work explores new technologies and the way they impact industries, human behavior, and security and privacy. Since leaving the Daily Dot, she's reported for CNN Money and done technical writing for cybersecurity firm Dragos.