- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
Hillary Clinton spent over 3 hours meeting with FBI officials Saturday morning
The interview at FBI headquarters was reportedly voluntary.
The over three-hour-long meeting is said to be one of the last steps in concluding an ongoing email investigation regarding Clinton’s use of a private email server when she served as Secretary of State.
The Daily Caller was first to break the news, speculating that the meeting would take place at Clinton’s Washington, D.C. home. Two black SUVs were seen returning to her residence later Saturday morning.
Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill had this to say about the meeting:
Secretary Clinton gave a voluntary interview this morning about her email arrangements while she was Secretary. She is pleased to have had the opportunity to assist the Department of Justice in bringing this review to a conclusion. Out of respect for the investigative process, she will not comment further on her interview.
It’s unclear when the FBI will wrap up its investigation, though the timing couldn’t be more precarious for the presumptive Democratic nominee. With mere weeks to go until the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, all eyes appear to be on the outcome of Clinton’s email scandal.
Attorney General Loretta Lynch has vowed to accept the FBI’s guidance and Justice Department prosecutors in this matter.
H/T Daily Caller
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.